Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Booo....Taylor Swift


Just today i listened to a song by Taylor Swift- Love Story I quite like it......but the fact that i like a song by Taylor Swift perplexes me....O_0

I have always not liked (if not hated) girly songs like these but i like this 1...am i turning GAY!!! I have the answer to this question....NO I love girls really...:)


Maybe sometimes i do like girly songs but i am hating myself for that....just to start hate Taylor Swift I heard other songs by her i came across her version of Last Christmas and now i HATE HER for spoiling the awsm song by Wham....maybe they might just come and bash her head for that


Can some1 recommend a few good songs for my mp3 player....pls

2 comments:

  1. The Killers - dancer
    john mayer - who says i cant get stoned
    some mehmood guy - like a river (highly recommended.. awesome)

    and yes.. although i am all supports for the gay cause.. but plz bro.. dont. too much hassel

    ReplyDelete
  2. lobo:baby,i wanna u love me.
    john meyer:ur body is wonderland
    iron n wine:twilight
    police:every breath u take
    good charlotte:dont wanna b in love
    poets of d fall:lift
    C21:u r stuck in ma heart
    blue:make me wanna call u
    kate perry:hot n cold
    dis all r big hits, u may love it

    ReplyDelete