Thursday, December 31, 2009

Haappynuyea....:)

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year


Why is it that i listen people want to return to the 90's the time of Vengaboys and Portable Cassette Walkmans and Tight Fitting Tshirts!!!!
For all those who loved that time go to BIHAR. Believe me the place hasen't changed you will love it. I couldn't sleep last night because they were playing Brazil at some club at full volume (untill they ran out of power backup....hehe)

You wanna noe how i wlcomd my newyea?
I laid on my bed and wondered which clock was correct the one on my cellphone or the one on my Laptop(there was a 30 min difference) and i was lazy enough to go ckeck. I couldn't wait like everyone for the clock to tick 12....and i realise I hate that anyways. So I waited untill both went past 12 midnight then I went to sleep..:)

1 comment:

  1. almost same with me...baring the time confusion thng....this years new year night sucked..:(

    ReplyDelete